The files are stored on Shopify's server. Files are available for “immediate” download in your Shopify account.
To find your files, go to your Shopify account. When your purchases page comes up, scroll down until you find your order. Once you find that order, there will be option to download files.
1. Check the version of Silhouette Studio you have. If you have upgraded Designer version you should use SVG files. If you have basic edition then use DXF files.
2. Open Silhouette Studio, and select File you want, Import, Import to Library from the top menu.
3. Go to the location where you saved your files, and select the file.
4. Your Library will open, and Studio will automatically place the file in your My Own Designs folder.
5. Open the file by double clicking the thumbnail image in your Library.
To access the file in the future, select File,...
1. Extract and save files
2. Open Cricut Design Space and Click Create New Project
3. From the sidebar, click Upload Image
4. Click Vector Upload
5. Click the Browse button, and select the SVG file you have saved